Sunday, August 1, 2010

Google cash generator Scam

Google cash generator is back!

After changing domain for few google easy cash ,i really believe they are back.While i have nothing to proof that they are 100% scam since I NEVER GONNA USE IT.

promoting letter (sample)

Hello xxx

Earlier this week, one of my internet marketing buddies told me about a guy making nearly $10,000 online each month using Google, with no out of pocket expenses.  I wasn't too surprised until he told me the person who's doing this is a self taught 17 year old!

I looked at this person's website and sure enough, he was 17 and he was making a killing online with a new system he came out with. That just goes to show you, with the right information anyone can make money with Google!

It turns out, he found a way to get free traffic from Google's search traffic and is making thousands each week from targeting specific products.  Anyway, he shows you exactly how to do everything through video tutorials the he created.   I'm not quite finished watching the system yet, but thought you might want to check it out.

Check out his site here: http://9fa35ckmlz4c-c8tpdcftiwpel.hop.clickbank.net/xxxxx


Notice that little "clickbank at url?

No comments: